ALL OFFICES ARE CLOSED.
PLEASE CONTACT US VIA PHONE OR EMAIL.
Update – February 25, 2020
Good morning everyone,
The Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine is being offered to all individuals ages 65 and over at the Omni Auditorium at Broward College beginning today, Thursday, February 25.
The college is located off Coconut Creek Parkway across the street from the Wynmoor community.
Two hundred FREE vaccines are being offered seven days a week from 9 am to 6 pm or until all vaccines are administered on a first-come, first-served basis for the next two months. No registration is required. You must provide a valid ID.
Update – December 8, 2020
Good morning everyone,
Please note under Association Pools where it correctly states: “pools DO NOT permit guests.”
- The hours for all outside recreational facilities have been extended, effective tomorrow (Wednesday, December 9). The pickleball, tennis, shuffleboard, bocce, and horseshoes facilities will now be open from 8 am. To 4 pm. daily.
- Broward County Commissioner Mark Bogen has announced that the COVID-19 vaccine will be available to Wynmoor residents in February 2021. More details coming soon.
REVISED ON DECEMBER 8, 2020
Association Properties: As required by Broward County Emergency Order, masks MUST be worn on association property at all times, even if social distancing. That includes, but not limited to, the parking lot, catwalks, stairs, elevator, laundry rooms, and storage rooms.
Council Properties: No guests are permitted to use the outside facilities, except for walking and biking the Circle. Masks should be worn when not able to social distance.
- Maximum capacity for Pickleball and tennis courts is 32 people each.
- Outside recreational facilities are open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Maximum capacity for seating at The Cove is two people per table.
Village Swimming Pools: Masks are not required on the pool deck if from the same household or if they are able to maintain proper social distancing.
- Abaco, Antigua I, Antigua II, Cayman, Granada, Lucaya I, Lucaya II, Martinique, Nassau, Portofino I, Portofino II, and Victoria village swimming pools DO NOT permit guests. Residents should have ID’s available to show upon request.
- Andros swimming pool is currently closed for renovations. Andros residents are permitted to use the Eleuthera swimming pool.
- Aruba swimming pool is permitting residents from Bimini buildings 3401-3405 while Bimini swimming pool is renovated.
- Bahama swimming pool is currently closed for renovations.
- Bermuda swimming pool is permitting residents from Bimini buildings 3501-3502 while Bimini swimming pool is renovated.
- Eleuthera’s swimming pool is permitting residents from Andros while Andros swimming pool is renovated.
Construction: Unit renovations are permitted Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ONLY. Work in the units cannot be done on weekends and nationally recognized holidays. The only exceptions are the emergency installation of air conditioning units, hot water heaters, and remediation of water leaks. Contractors must wear masks AT ALL TIMES while on common property. IT IS THE RESIDENT’S RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURE YOUR CONTRACTOR OR VENDOR IS IN COMPLIANCE.
Move-In, Move-Out: Residents are permitted to move-in and move-out from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. seven days a week. Movers must wear masks AT ALL TIMES while on common property.